There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program through Dog Wise for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. Puppy Pre-school is operated at our Elizabath Drive Animal Hospital on Tuesday nights. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Training and Puppy Pre-school is to 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
So start today! Visit www.dogwisetraining.com.au or Call 0400 819 330 to book in.