We are excited to introduce the Cuddly Companion Club!
Joining our loyalty club means that you will earn points on your purchases that can be redeemed for future products and services, giving you more value for money. We have designed the Cuddly Companion Club to show you our appreciation by rewarding you for your continued support. This also entitles you exclusive member offers including bonus points promotions.
Casula Veterinary Hospital & Elizabeth Drive Animal Hospital
Cuddly Companion Club Terms and Conditions
- Our loyalty program is optional and you can join with a one-off fee of $5.00. If you spend $100 or more during your visit, we will waive the $5.00 joining fee
- Points are accrued on eligible purchases at Casula Veterinary Hospital & Elizabeth Drive Animal Hospital. You will be awarded 2 points for every dollar spent. 100 points is valued at $1.00
- You will receive your very own loyalty card with 100 points to get your started
- Points can be redeemed from the following visit after you have earned 500 points. Points are redeemed as a discount on all items and/or services you wish to purchase
- From time to time, exclusive Cuddly Companion Club specials and offers will be available. You will be notified by social media and/or email.
- Points are awarded to you, the client. Therefore, you can earn and redeem points for all of your animals on the one card
- Points will expire after 12 months if not redeemed (giving your pets’ yearly vaccination on time is a great way to ensure you don’t miss out on your points!)
- You can call at anytime to ask how many points you have; otherwise it will print out on your next invoice
- The loyalty program will be reviewed frequently and terms and conditions may change without notice
- Loyalty points do not have any cash value. They can not be redeemed for cash or transferred to someone else’s account or card
- If you choose to deactivate your account, all points will be terminated
- You are responsible for keeping track of your own card. Replacement cards can be issued with a $2.50 fee
- Points cannot be backdated or added on to the account after the bill has been finalised
- Exclusions (i.e: points will not be awarded):
- Bills / client accounts with discounts greater than 10%
- Bills that are being financed through Vetpay
- Pet food
- Cremation, Oncologist consultations, Specialist Ultrasounds, PennHip Evaluation, compounded medications, AQIS/ DAFF related services/vaccines for companion animal export, disposables, any other service/medication that is outsourced.
- Accounts that have not been in good standing. i.e: Bills have not been paid at time of visit or at discretion of management.