We have facilities to give your cat a holiday while you’re on holidays. Our renovated cattery provides environmental stimulation and enjoyment for your cat. Our boarding facility provides your cat with a relaxed, calm atmosphere, created by having fewer animals, a design that minimises stress and allows maintenance of a high standard of hygiene.
Each compartment is large and open, allowing your cat to move around and play freely. We've also painted the inside, adding vibrant colours and pictures to entertain and please. We are sure that your cat will thoroughly enjoy their stay with us.
- Cats in boarding are fed high quality super premium
- Special diets, favourite and wet foods are welcome to be supplied
- Own bedding and toys are welcome to be supplied
- Breeder's Choice absorbable litter is used for all cats
- Cats from the same family who get along well are able to be boarded together
- Patients who require medication are able to be accommodated
- Reduced off peak pricing (outside long weekends and school holidays, please call for dates and prices)
- Cats are checked regularly by qualified veterinary staff
What do I need to do?
All cats are required to be up to date with their vaccination prior to boarding with us. Proof of vaccination is required if your cat has not been vaccinated with us. If your cat is not up to date with vaccination it will require an additional booster prior to boarding so please call us
Our cattery can get quite busy during peak periods (Christmas, public and school holidays), please book early to avoid disappointment.
Take a virtual tour of our cattery with the images below. We also welcome physical tours, so if you would like to view our facilities, please give us a call to book in!
We have limited facilities to house your dog whilst you're on holiday. However, our kennels are usually reserved for dogs with special needs. Unfortunately we can only accomodate for small dogs as our larger runs are reserved for hospital patients.
Our staff are fully qualified to administer medications as required by your pet. Boarding your pet with us gives you peace of mind so you can enjoy your holiday.
We do require your pet to have appropriate vaccinations done prior to entry to our boarding facility. If your pet is due for a booster vaccination make sure this is done well ahead of the boarding period.
Please give us a call early to book your pet in for boarding. Please remember that spaces are limited and holiday periods book up very quickly.